Pig Roast To Go
citizen pig roast to go
Boston's Only Whole Roasted Pig To Go!
The Citizen Pig Roast To Go includes:
- Local Oysters & Clams and Jumbo Cocktail Shrimp to start your meal*
- Whole Suckling Pig, slow-roasted for 14+ hours**
- Chef's Selection of Five (5) Seasonal Sides (a variety of vegetables and starches)
The Citizen Pig Roast is for a minimum of 10 people. Please be mindful of the latest mandates regarding gatherings and social distancing. For Pickup Only.
10 people | $580 | $58 each additional person
*Served shucked or whole w/ instructional video **Served butchered or whole w/ instructional video
Optional Pairings & Add-On's
Take your feast to the next level with these additional menu items:
- Seafood Tower Local Oysters, Lobster Cocktail, Jonah Crab Claws, Clams and Mussels served with Traditional Accompaniments ($92; feeds 4-5)
- Raw Bar (a la carte) - served by the piece; Local Oysters ($3.25), Cape Littleneck Clams ($2.50), Jumbo Cocktail Shrimp ($3.25), Jonah Crab Claw ($3.95), Chilled Half Lobster ($21)
- Tasting Plate - Local Oysters, Littleneck Clams and Shrimp Cocktail ($18; serves 2)
- House Charcuterie Board - Cured Meats, Aged Hard Cheese, Pickles & Olives, Fruit, Grilled Bread ($12/person)
- Lobster Rolls - Local Lobster, Kewpie and Celery on Brioche ($32/ea)
- Toffee Bread Pudding - Warm Butterscotch, Chantilly Cream ($8/person)
Cocktails, Beer & Wine To Go
For the first time ever, you can order cocktails, beer & wine to go in Boston. What a time to be alive! Round out your Pig Roast To Go with our suggested beverage pairings:
Wines by the Bottle
Beers (gluten-free option)
Uncle Nearest Whiskey - Tennessee Gold Cocktail Kit for 2 ($36)See Full List
Pig Roasts To Go should be ordered at least 48 hours in advance. Although, we will always try our best to accommodate pig emergencies. Please call us at 617-450-9000.
We can accommodate gluten-free and vegan diners, as part of the final headcount. Please mention any dietary restrictions when booking.
Payment is required at time of booking. This payment is non-refundable. No exceptions.
To book a pig roast, click the button below and fill out the form. A member of our team will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your reservation and answer any questions you have.CONTACT US